Ever wonder what to do if

This article that appeared yesterday in the Post-Gazette doesn’t mention bicycles, but I’m sure the same goes for bikes as goes for cars:

If you’re ever involved in an accident (or incident) with a Port Authority be sure to:

1. Write down the four digit bus identifier number on the back of the bus along with the route number
2. Call the police
3. File a claim with Port Authority by calling 412.442.2000
4. Go directly to your Magisterial District Judgemovies free beastialitymovies teeniemovies free pornstarparis sex hilton movieclips lesbian movie freesex movies teen freeshemale free moviesmovies hardcore sex free Mapfun enamas porn forend to pornographylovers porn enema freeporn video enemapornograhy enfantengland pornamateur porn diary englishpics girls english porn Mappissing pics wives amituretime player interracial sex free quickamateur colombianasgirls underage fuckingsybian orgasm squirtingteen to teaching mom fuckteen young asian loliunderage cock sucking Map

Leave a Reply