Come one, come all to the BikeFest Kickoff Party
Save the date! Friday, August 14th is our annual party! Not only is this our major FUNdraising event, it’s one of the hottest parties of the year! Kick off BikeFest in style!
This year we’ll also be doing things a little different.
Join us early on for the special VIP “Economic Stimulus” Pre-party, from 6:30 – 8:00. Howie Alexander’s jazz tunes will be the perfect accompaniment to Salt of the Earth’s Kevin Sousa, a local star chef and cyclist, who will provide the catering.
After the VIP event, the party will kick into gear with DJs, cycling clubs, and a silent auction. As usual, there will be a raffle of schwag, including a bike from Trek and one from KHS!! Details soon.
Food from Whole Foods, Dozen, Make-Your-Mark Cafe, and Tazza D’oro and beer from Penn Brewery and East End Brewing Company.
- When: August 14th // large donor event 6:30pm – 8:00pm // main event from 8:00pm-12am
- Where: Pittsburgh Opera (tons of indoor bike parking) // 2425 Liberty Avenue // Pittsburgh, PA 15222 [map]
- Why: To raise money for BikePGH (and to have a great time doing it)
Avoid the long lines…Buy your tickets in advance!! Become a Member (or renew) all at once!!
- Recession Special: $10 (2 drink tickets)
- BikeFest General Admission: $30 (5 Drink tickets + 1 raffle ticket)
- Prix Fix(i)e: $55 (General Admission + BikePGH membership or Renewal)
- The Economic Stimulus: $100 (Includes entry to the VIP event catered by Kevin Sousa + Prix Fix(i)e)
We have some package deals, so it’s a great opportunity to become a member or renew your membership. Your donation will also be doubled in our Dollar-for-dollar matching grant program.
Volunteer for the Party – Get in Free!! There is a large volunteer effort that needs to go into this party, so you can gain free admission for helping us out. If you are interested in volunteering, please email email@example.com.
Please note: No one will be turned away for lack of funds. This is a fundraiser to help us continue our important work of expanding bike lanes, bike racks, the Pittsburgh Bike Map, and fun events like BikeFest.
Not a member of Bike Pittsburgh? Join today! We need you to add your voice! Bike Pittsburgh works to protect cyclist’s rights and promote the vision of making Pittsburgh a safer and more enjoyable place to live and to ride. For more info, check out: www.bike-pgh.org/membership