- NACTO’s “Cities for Cycling” Roadshow Rocks Chicago from Streetfilms on Vimeo.
- In case you haven’t heard, PA Senators voted 45-5 in favor of the “Safe Passing Law.” It is now off to Governor Corbet’s desk for his signature
- A 65 year old Reading, Pa man was attacked while riding a bicycle on a trail, shoots his 3 attackers killing one, injuring another. DA says shooting was justified.
- Bicycling Magazine explores why the “I didn’t see” the cyclist excuse holds no legal ground
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield partner with BikeWalkKC to bring Bike Share to Kansas City
- The parts of the country where people drive more are not surprisingly the most obese
- Paul Nosa, the sewing artist that you may remember from the BikeFest Kickoff Party, is trying to go on tour and is looking for supporters
Not a member of BikePGH? Join today! We need you to add your voice! Bike Pittsburgh works to protect cyclist’s rights and promote the vision of making Pittsburgh a safer and more enjoyable place to live and to ride. For more info, check out: www.bike-pgh.org/membership