Sign up to make bike commuting easier for everyone on Bike to Work Day!
Bike to Work Day is only two months away! This year Car Free Fridays will kick off with National Bike to Work Day on May 18th, 2012! People all over the country will be riding their bicycles to work and our goal is to make this the best, most well-attended Bike to Work Day for Pittsburgh yet–but we need your support to make this happen!
The following are some ways in which you can help make the event a success:
- Distributing flyers and posters one month prior to the event.
- BikePGH Representative at a hydration station (giving out food, chatting about biking in PGH, recruiting members)
- Bike mechanic (providing basic safety checks/maintenance)
- Supply delivery (bike or drive swag, info, etc to the different hydration stations)
- Assist during the Member & Awards Party the evening of Bike to Work Day
Come have snacks, get great week-long discounts, and help promote bicycling in Pittsburgh: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER to be a 2012 Bike to Work Day volunteer!
Thanks for your support!
Don’t let a tight budget keep you from being a BikePGH member!
We value your work and offer a one year barter membership in exchange for 10 volunteer hours!