The City of Minneapolis created some really well done PSAs. A diamond in the rough world of PSAs.
- Grist reports that young people drive 23 percent less and bike 40 percent more than they used to
- The League of American Cyclists interviews Lisa Solomon from the University of Michigan on how they became a bike-friendly campus
- Why bicyclists are better customers than drivers for local business
- The Washington Post reports that residents in Northern Virginia are healthier due to access to bike paths, sidewalks
- While another study shows that car-centric neighborhoods are strongly tied to childhood obesity
Not a member of BikePGH? Join today! We need you to add your voice! Bike Pittsburgh works to protect cyclist’s rights and promote the vision of making Pittsburgh a safer and more enjoyable place to live and to ride. For more info, check out: www.bike-pgh.org/membership