- 83% of Americans support Fed Funding for Biking and Walking
- Bicycling follows up on the NY teen who wasn’t allowed to ride his bike to school
- While the Atlantic reports that kids who get driven everywhere don’t know where they are going
- Surprise, the gas tax is unsustainable
- Pittsburgh’s transit doomsday gets some national press
- Our neighbors at the West Virginia DOT are looking to improve the state’s bike-friendliness
- More than 530 kids biked to Bay Middle School in Northeast Ohio — that’s 65 percent of the student body!
Not a member of BikePGH? Join today! We need you to add your voice! Bike Pittsburgh works to protect cyclist’s rights and promote the vision of making Pittsburgh a safer and more enjoyable place to live and to ride. For more info, check out: www.bike-pgh.org/membership