Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood invited Streetsblog readers to submit questions for a Q&A installment on his blog, Fast Lane. If you don’t want to watch it, read the transcript on Streetsblog.
- The League of American Cyclists releases the 2012 Bike Friendly State rankings. Spoiler Alert: PA ranks 15 in the nation
- Meanwhile, Bicycling Magazine releases the best cities for cycling. Pittsburgh drops about 10 places to 35.
- US cyclists save $46 BILLION riding instead of driving
- Check out PTAG’s newsletter (pdf). They hired their first staffer!
- Is the rust belt starting to “get it” on cycling?
- Bern and Nutcase receive poor impact ratings from Consumer Reports
- In American courts, drivers still innocent after proven guilty
Not a member of BikePGH? Join today! We need you to add your voice! Bike Pittsburgh works to protect cyclist’s rights and promote the vision of making Pittsburgh a safer and more enjoyable place to live and to ride. For more info, check out: www.bike-pgh.org/membership