This is just worth looking at. Again and again. Click to enlarge.
- Miami’s bike advocates are wondering if their sharrow boom is just a cheap band-aid at the expense of real bike infrastructure
- Surprise! A new study shows that there are less crashes when bike lanes are present, due in part to slower speeds
- Another no brainer study shows that there is less congestion in walkable neighborhoods
- City cycling book explores how to get more women biking
- Are strip mall parking lots killing our elderly?
- Cyclists protest removal of bike lanes in Toronto with mass ride. Toronto’s “war on bikes” rages on.
- Weight of the Nation series highlights transportation’s potential to curb obesity
Not a member of BikePGH? Join today! We need you to add your voice! Bike Pittsburgh works to protect cyclist’s rights and promote the vision of making Pittsburgh a safer and more enjoyable place to live and to ride. For more info, check out: www.bike-pgh.org/membership