Pro cyclists talk about having to train on open roads with bad drivers
- Pittsburgh drivers are 34% more likely to get in a crash than the national average
- The League of American Bicyclist’s pens the Advocates Guide to the Elections
- The Month of Mud Schedule is announced
- Uh Oh, is ramp metering in our future?
- OMG, Critical Mass is turning 20!
- Today is the last day to log your miles for the National Bike Challenge!!!
Not a member of BikePGH? Join today! We need you to add your voice! Bike Pittsburgh works to protect cyclist’s rights and promote the vision of making Pittsburgh a safer and more enjoyable place to live and to ride. For more info, check out: www.bike-pgh.org/membership