Here’s an homage to fixed gear riding in Pittsburgh. Lots of great shots of the City.
- Forget guerrilla crosswalks. This Memphis neighborhood painted their own physically separated green bike lanes with materials from the hardware store.
- The Dirty Dozen is fast approaching, and a local blogger wonders why in the world would anyone choose to “climb the steeps?”
- New York Bike Share takes a hit from Sandy
- Popular, local blogger is Fed Up with how Pittsburghers have been treating each other on the streets
- After huge protests, the Toronto Mayor removes the Jarvis St bike lanes in favor of…wait for it…on-street private automobile parking
- A Complete Streets bill is in the works in Philadelphia
- Scrabble cyclists rejoice! The Greater Philly Bike Coalition has pointed out that the word “sharrow” has made its way into the American Heritage Dictionary
Not a member of BikePGH? Join today! We need you to add your voice! Bike Pittsburgh works to protect cyclist’s rights and promote the vision of making Pittsburgh a safer and more enjoyable place to live and to ride. For more info, check out: www.bike-pgh.org/membership