Take a ride through the Northside on one of Pittsburgh’s extinct trolleys
- Downtown Long Beach, California’s separated bike lanes have proven to make the road safer for all users, including cars
- Only 33% of Pennsylvania roads are paid for by fuel taxes, tolls, and user fees. The rest come from the general fund, whether you drive or not.
- Governor Corbett is about to unleash his transportation plan
- The current state of the Big 3 national bike advocacy groups after last year’s the failed merger
- Our friends at PA Walks and Bikes released their annual report
- The Chicago Tribune reports that about half Chicago’s kids hit by cars are near a school
Not a member of BikePGH? Join today! We need you to add your voice! Bike Pittsburgh works to protect cyclist’s rights and promote the vision of making Pittsburgh a safer and more enjoyable place to live and to ride. For more info, check out: www.bike-pgh.org/membership