Bike to Work Day
Bike to Work on Friday, May 19, 2017!
Bike to Work Day is a day to celebrate being one of thousands of people in Pittsburgh who rides to work! It’s also a day to give bicycle commuting a try, so join in the fun and bike to work on Friday, May 19, 2017.
Visit a BikePGH Commuter Cafe
We’ll have breakfast snacks, coffee, and friendly faces to get your day moving. Join BikePGH, Healthy Ride, UPMC Sports Med, East End Food Co op, University of Pittsburgh, and other community partners at a Commuter Café on the morning of Friday, May 19th.
When & Where
Market Square, Downtown
Schenley Plaza, Oakland
7:30am – 10:00am
Receive a Free Gift!
BikePGH Members will receive a special edition bike bell when they show up at a Commuter Café on Bike to Work Day. This could be you! Consider joining today to secure your membership card and receive all of the great benefits of being a member.
Prepare for Bike to Work Day
- Get Ready for Bike to Work Day » http://bit.ly/2qNEZhQ
- VIDEO: How to Plan Your Bike Route » http://bit.ly/2pir5jy
- How to Stay Fresh » http://bit.ly/2pRx9j3
- Encourage Employees to bike » http://bit.ly/2pRpwt3
- No bike? No Problem! Healthy Ride is FREE all day on Friday
- Membership Special: Join BikePGH for $20! Valid 5/19 only!