Bike to Work Day
Bike to Work on Friday, May 19, 2017!
Bike to Work Day is a day to celebrate being one of thousands of people in Pittsburgh who rides to work! It’s also a day to give bicycle commuting a try, so join in the fun and bike to work on Friday, May 19, 2017.
Prepare for Bike to Work Day:
- Look over the Urban Biking Companion to review some tips on safe, easier commuting from tire inflation to turn signals
- Find bike parking near your place of employment (bring a lock), or ask your employer if you can bring your bike inside for safe storage
- Sign up for the National Bike Challenge to track your miles and represent the Pittsburgh bicycling community to the nation
- Get a tune up from your local bike shop. Discounts at the bike shops apply to BikePGH Members!
- Find a route by using the Pittsburgh Bike Map