Together, We Can Make Biking and Walking Commonplace for all Pittsburghers
Bike Pittsburgh is your local nonprofit bicycle and pedestrian advocacy organization. We work on behalf of the Pittsburgh community to:
- Advocate for safe, car-free transportation options via infrastructure and public policy.
- Bring people together from all parts of the city to experience riding and walking, engage with new ideas, and show support for car-free transportation.
- Educate in order to give people the tools they need to safely experience the city by foot and by bike.
Invest in Safe and Accessible Spaces for Biking and Walking
When you become a member, you contribute to our vision of a more livable city, increasing our quality of life and reducing the harmful effects of car dependence in our communities.
What do we mean by “livable”? It means we value:
- Equity and Inclusivity: People of all abilities, incomes, ages, genders, and ethnicities should have a voice in car-free transportation options
- Safe Access: Pittsburghers are able to easily and safely access all the things they need in life without relying on a car
- Clean Air: Improving air quality and mitigating climate change should be prioritized for all Pittsburghers through less fossil fuel usage
- Civic Engagement: Collaborating with partners, sharing best practices and building grassroots movements help us achieve our mission
Choose the membership type that’s right for you!
Help us keep our wheels turning! Make an automatic monthly gift and provide reliable support to our organization. Bonus: you’ll never have to worry about your membership expiring!
Good for one year from your membership due date. We’ll let you know via email and snail mail when you’re up for renewal.
Share the love! A BikePGH membership is the perfect gift for your bike-loving pals.
Volunteer for 10 or more hours and receive a free annual membership! Visit our barter membership page for more details.
- Year-round advocacy for safer biking and walking infrastructure
- Discounts at local bike shops and bike-friendly businesses
- Save $$ on BikePGH event registrations
- Access to free educational resources, like the Pittsburgh Bike Map & Biking 101 Guide
- Stay connected through our bi-weekly eNewsletter, The Messenger
- That awesome feeling you get from supporting a cause you’re passionate about
Like safe streets and clean air?
More Ways to Support BikePGH
Our team is ready to answer any questions you may have at (412) 325-4334 or email@example.com.