We need your passion for better biking & walking in Pittsburgh
Join BikePGH’s outreach and education efforts! By volunteering for local advocacy initiatives, you can help us build a strong network of community leaders who will advocate on behalf of bicycle and pedestrian activity.
BikePGH advocacy volunteers will build street level support for projects such as: bike lanes, bike parking corrals, bike-friendly business districts, and more! Advocacy volunteers will have the opportunity to represent BikePGH at public meetings,gather signatures for vital petitions, add your voice to the BikePGH blog, and raise awareness for the issues that matter most to you.
Advocacy Volunteers will receive:
- Updates on BikePGH’s advocacy campaigns
- Opportunities to get involved with local bike/ped advocacy
- Training for outreach events and talking points for how to sign up new members
- The chance to meet fellow bicyclists and advance projects that matter to you
To become an Advocacy Volunteer, you must:
- Be a current member of BikePGH
- Be energetic, friendly, and communicative!