This is not the first time I’ve posted this bike, but after the purchase of a new (to me) MTB/park bike, I need to reduce the fleet.
This is built on a Kona Smoke 29 frame and fork, (stock photo here) with a mix of stock and upgraded components (by “upgraded” I mean “found in the parts bin”). Frame size is large. I’m 5’10” and it fits me fairly well. Some upgraded components:
* SunTour XC Pro thumb shifters
* Shimano DX long cage rear mech
* Shimano triple crank with granny ring removed (Octalink BB)
* New rear wheel with Sun CR-18 rim and Shimano hub
* Torker city bars
* Skinnier (35mm) tires, plus a set of Schwalble studded tires
* Full fenders
* Husselfelt stem (short reach)
The bike has been sitting for about a year, so it could use a bit of love. It has been well cared for, however, so everything is in good condition.
I’m entertaining reasonable offers. Contact me at bjanaszek/gmail.