Route 910 Wexford Road Bridge Replacements Begin Monday in Pine Township
PennDOT is announcing work to replace two bridges on Wexford Road (Route 910) in Pine Township, Allegheny County, will begin on Monday, July 22, weather permitting.
The project will remove and replace two existing bridges that carry Wexford Road over the North Fork Pine Creek and an unnamed tributary. Additionally, the project includes pavement reconstruction and widening of Wexford Road, intersection improvements including turn lanes and new traffic signals at Pearce Mill Road, waterline relocation, guiderail and drainage upgrades and other miscellaneous construction.
To allow the work to occur, Wexford Road will be closed between Emmett Road and Pearce Mill Road (Route 4063) around-the-clock from 7 a.m. on Monday, July 22 through mid-October. Approximately 9560 vehicles use this area of Wexford Road on an average day. Thru-traffic will be detoured using the following routes:
Eastbound on Wexford Road
• Turn left onto North Chapel Drive
• Turn right onto Perry Highway (Route 19)
• Turn right onto Warrendale Bayne Road (Route 4052)
• Follow Warrendale Bayne Road to the intersection with Graham Road
• Continue straight onto Graham Road
• Turn right onto Pearce Mill Road
• Follow Pearce Mill Road back to Wexford Road
• End detour
Westbound on Wexford Road
• Same detour in opposite direction