If you love Pittsburgh, you will love PedalPGH.
Sunday, August 27th 2017
10 Mile – Peoples Local Loop
25 Mile – Highmark City Tour
40 Mile – Riverview Ride
62 Mile – Metric Century
Packet Pickup, Parking, and Other FAQs:
NEW for 2017 – Ride for a Cause
NEW for 2017 BikePGH is partnering with the American Cancer Society to raise money for two amazing organizations.
The American Cancer Society is on a mission to save lives, celebrate lives, and lead the fight for a world without cancer. Learn how cyclist are helping save lives with each mile pedaled. Click here to watch a survivors story.
We can’t be more proud to team up with such an amazing organization at this years PedalPGH.
3 ways to raise funds.
- Register and Create/ Join a Team to support ACS or BikePGH
Amazing Perks for people fundraising include:
– Sticker Packs
– Ride Day of Perks
– Special BikePGH / American Cancer Society Jerseys and Tech Ts
– Training Rides and Saturday Pasta Dinner
- Just Ride
- Ride Virtually – Raise money for BikePGH or the American Cancer Society
All Registrations Include:
- Your choice of 4 fully marked course
- PedalPGH limited edition t-shirt
- PedalPGH limited edition water bottle
- Full service rest stops with amazing snacks
- Finish Line Festival
2017 Jerseys for Sale. $50
Cycling for safer streets:
By registering for PedalPGH your contribution goes directly to funding safer streets for people who bike and walk in Pittsburgh. BikePGH uses the funds raised from PedalPGH to promote:
For more information about BikePGH’s Mission CLICK HERE.
Volunteer at PedalPGH
Show your love for Pittsburgh’s bicycling community by volunteering at PedalPGH! Hand out snacks at rest stops, ensure that riders stay hydrated, pass out t-shirts, and help us make this year’s PedalPGH better than ever.
Volunteers receive a free registration to ride PedalPGH!
Thank you to our 2017 Sponsors: