If you love Pittsburgh, you will love PedalPGH.
Sunday, August 27th 2017
10 Mile – Peoples Local Loop
25 Mile – Highmark City Tour
40 Mile – Riverview Ride
62 Mile – Metric Century
Packet Pickup, Parking, and Other FAQs:
NEW for 2017 – Ride for a Cause
NEW for 2017 BikePGH is partnering with the American Cancer Society to raise money for two amazing organizations.
The American Cancer Society is on a mission to save lives, celebrate lives, and lead the fight for a world without cancer. Learn how cyclist are helping save lives with each mile pedaled. Click here to watch a survivors story.
We can’t be more proud to team up with such an amazing organization at this years PedalPGH.
3 ways to raise funds.
- Register and Create/ Join a Team to support ACS or BikePGH
Amazing Perks for people fundraising include:
– Sticker Packs
– Ride Day of Perks
– Special BikePGH / American Cancer Society Jerseys and Tech Ts
– Training Rides and Saturday Pasta Dinner
- Just Ride
- Ride Virtually – Raise money for BikePGH or the American Cancer Society
All Registrations Include:
- Your choice of 4 fully marked course
- PedalPGH limited edition t-shirt
- PedalPGH limited edition water bottle
- Full service rest stops with amazing snacks
- Finish Line Festival
2017 Jerseys for Sale. $50
Cycling for safer streets:
By registering for PedalPGH your contribution goes directly to funding safer streets for people who bike and walk in Pittsburgh. BikePGH uses the funds raised from PedalPGH to promote:
For more information about BikePGH’s Mission CLICK HERE.
Thank you to our 2017 Sponsors: