4/16 BikePGH Business Lunch and Learn: Spring/Summer Employee Engagement Opportunities
The presentation will include:
- An overview of how your business can build a workplace team to compete in the National Bike Challenge
- How to structure a successful May 16th Bike to Work Day event
- 2014’s Car Free Friday calendar
- An overview of August’s 25-day BikeFest celebration, and how your business can fit in.
- Promoting PedalPGH registration & receiving discounts
- Using Urban Biking Forums for employee bike eduction
- Most importantly, how to leverage biking for success in “friendly” business rivalries
The Lunch and Learn will be hosted from Noon to 1 on April 16th at the Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership. Registration is required and can be completed by filling out this form.
We’re looking forward to seeing you on the 16th and to another exciting year of promoting a bike friendly workplace culture: