Your Guide to Riding to the PedalPGH Start/Finish
Pedal Pittsburgh’s is this Sunday and its fast approach is bittersweet! As the final event of BikeFest, it’s hard to believe that these 10 days of fun are drawing to a close, but Pedal Pittsburgh is our signature event – and pretty much the best day of the year.
Here’s how you should make your way down to the Riverfront Park.
FROM THE BIRMINGHAM BRIDGE
• Make a right at the end of the Birmingham Bridge
• Make the very next right on 22nd Street
• Take a left on Wharton Street
• Make a right onto 18th Street
• Ride across the train tracks and make a right onto the Three Rivers Heritage Trail
• Ride along the trail for a short while until you see the PedalPGH registration and welcome tents!
FROM REI/THE HOT METAL BRIDGE/SOUTHSIDE WORKS
• Take 27th Street towards the river
• Make a left on South Water Street until the trailhead
• Car parking will appear as you are nearly under the Birmingham Bridge
• Take a right here and you’ll see the PedalPGH tents
There’s very limited parking at the South Side Riverfront Park! We recommend parking near the Southside Works and biking to the Start/Finish line (as described above).
If you love Pittsburgh, you’ll love riding in Pedal Pittsburgh on August 30th. Now there’s only one thing left to do: REGISTER!