Participate in a Public Art Scavenger Hunt
The Office of Public Art (OPA) released its fourth edition of Pittsburgh Art in Public Places: Downtown. This self-guided walking tour guide leads participants to various parts of Downtown, the North Shore, and the Northside to see remarkable works of public art by local, national, and international artists. This new edition includes photographs of over 100 artworks and noteworthy architecture, landscapes, and bridges near the featured artworks.
To celebrate this latest edition, OPA is sponsoring a public art scavenger hunt.
What To Do:
- Grab a FREE book and clue card from the Holiday Market information booth in Market Square (from 11/25/16 – 12/23/16 or from the Visit Pittsburgh Visitors Center in One Fifth Avenue Place
- Follow @officeofpublicart on Instagram
- Use the book and the card to find public art throughout the city and take a selfie with it
- Post and tag on Instagram with #PGHPublicArtHunt16
Prizes will be awarded to the first three people to complete the tour and the last person to complete the tour. Prizes will also be awarded for the Office of Public Art staff’s favorite photographs. The contest opens on November 25, 2016 and closes on January 2, 2016. Winners will be announced by January 16, 2017.
You can also download the clue card, HERE.
- One Year Family Membership to Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh
- Gift cards to The Oaks Theater
- Two tickets to an MCG Jazz 2017 concert of your choice
- One Year Family Membership to The Toonseum
- One Household Green Membership to The Mattress Factory
- …and MORE!
Can’t wait to see your photos!