First founded in 2013…
BikePGH’s Spinnsters programming brings women together around our shared love of biking. This year we will host 1 great forum, 4 classes, and 12 social events. Preview the listings below and sign up for an event today!
Date: Saturday, April 1st
Time: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Place: Ace Hotel Pittsburgh
An inspirational day of workshops, a keynote speaker, lunch, and more!
This year’s Spinnsters schedule:
- Spinnsters Coffee Meetup – Weds., February 22nd at Tazza D’Oro
- International Women’s Day Bike Ride – Weds., March 8th
- All Spinnsters Coffee Meetups – See full schedule here!
- Women & Biking Forum – Sat., April 1st at the Ace Hotel
- Confident City Cycling hosted by the Spinnsters – Sun., April 2nd
- Spring Bike Maintenance hosted by the Spinnsters – Tues., May 2nd
- Confident City Cycling hosted by the Spinnsters – Sat., July 8th
- Spinnsters Zine Making Night – Weds., September 13th
Your membership enables Bike Pittsburgh to provide support for actions and committees that affect change in our city. Click here to become a member and add your voice to one of the fastest growing and most transformative organizations in Pittsburgh.