1) You will join a network of thousands of nationally certified instructors across the country!
2) You will learn from a coach and practice first hand hazard-avoidance techniques.
3) You would become eligible to teach some of BikePGH’s on-the-saddle City Cycling classes.
4) Meet other cycling advocates, enthusiasts and instructors across the city and the region!
5) Learn new techniques and skills to improve your own riding style and spend some quality time on your saddle!
Want to learn more about becoming a League Certified Instructor?
League Cycling Instructors (LCIs) are certified to teach the League of American Bicyclist’s Smart Cycling curriculum to help people feel more secure riding a bike, to create a mindset that bikes should be treated as a vehicle, and to ensure bicyclists know how to ride safely and legally.Read the FAQs
Sign Up for the Pittsburgh LCI Seminar
Dates: 4/28/2017 5:00 PM – 4/30/2017
Times: 5-9 p.m. Friday; 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. Saturday; 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. Sunday
Place: BOOM Concepts
5139 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15224
Coach: Jennifer Laurita
*Registrants must become a member of the League of American Bicyclists and complete “TS101: Traffic Skills 101” in order to participate in the LCI Seminar.