Interested in applying? Send a compelling cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Spring 2019 internships are scheduled to begin in early January and end in mid-May.
Multimedia Intern – Spring 2019
The BikePGH Multimedia Intern will aid the Communications & Marketing Manager in the creation of graphics, posters, templates and more. The intern will also assist in the planning, execution, and editing of 60-second videos related to bicycle safety and education.
- Design graphics for the blog and social media promotions
- Aid in the creation of posters and other marketing materials
- Create 60-second educational videos in tandem with BikePGH staff
- Manage email traffic for firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Background in graphic design, photography, or video production
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and organize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
Position Type: Part-time,10-20 hours per week
- Free BikePGH membership!
- A behind-the-scenes view of a bustling nonprofit
- Firsthand experience in one of the country’s fastest growing bicycle advocacy organizations
- Ongoing professional development opportunities, including:
- Networking with BikePGH staff and professionals
- Training & experience with nonprofit industry software (Salesforce, WordPress, MailChimp, etc.)
- Indoor bike parking and first dibs on BikePGH swag
Internship schedules are Monday – Friday with occasional, infrequent evenings or weekends for events. While these positions are not paid, we are happy to work with any academic requirements interns may have to earn course credit for their efforts. All interns will have regular supervision to ensure that they achieve their desired working experience.
BikePGH is committed to assembling a diverse team. Women, people of color, persons with disabilities, and members of the LGBT are encouraged to apply. Send a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com if you are interested in applying for an internship with BikePGH.