105.9 WXDX thinks its funny to kill cyclists, pedestrians, & handicapped people

← Back to Forums

Anonymous #

“Your name, your FB account, and your brand have been used to encourage a dangerous behavior.”

@Vannevar–excellent, powerful, summing-up-of-the-problem!

Regardless of how it happened, it was up long enough for 750 people to “like” it, and therefore for many, many more to see it. So, it is incumbent on the X to now publicly repudiate the post. Otherwise, it stands as their official opinion, security breach or not.

Vannevar
Participant
#

Joanne, I think so. Simply deleting the entry seems a Soviet-style response to an inconvenient artifact.

The absence of a published correction, to me, indicates that business as usual and happy-faces-all-around trumps any notion of decency, their having hosted Scott notwithstanding. This is their second time with this sort of behavior in recent history, I believe.

Marko82
Participant
#

Hey V, how about inviting mr. Edgar out for a bicycle ride? Apology by fire (or ice).

Erica
Participant
#

Honestly, from what little I’ve heard of some of the “mainstream” radio djs, this is right in line with their brand of humor.

Vannevar
Participant
#

Marko, I think it’s always a good idea to expose somebody who doesn’t “get it” to the view from the handlebars, especially if they hold a position to sway the public.

This particular bit of evangelization might be somebody else’s project, I’m disinclined to invest in their Unknown Hacker Behind the Grassy Knoll explanation and I think it’s a stroke job. No evidence for it, just my unwarranted presumption.

← Back to Forums

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login.

Supported by