2012 MS150

Tagged: 

← Back to Forums

melange396
Participant
#

> There is a note that pictures taken with his “K-7” are better

heres a good one that i think this was taken with the “k-9” camera:

http://buckeyes.smugmug.com/Events/MS-150-Escape-to-the-Lake-2012/23480424_dLQZGR/28/1900141690_dHjNLLT/Large

i dont know if this critter was the star of the show or if it was #tallbikenick

im disappointed that i couldnt find any that included my sweaty carcass :(

stefb
Participant
#

There are thousands more to be uploaded. I haven’t found myself yet either.

edmonds59
Participant
#

That dog is awesome. I haven’t had my microdog out in a long while.

Marko82
Participant
#

^that’s what she said.

edmonds59
Participant
#

aaaaaaaaah!

melange396
Participant
#

> heres a good one that i think this was taken with the…

please remove extraneous ‘this’. how can i read some bad english that i wrote and have it look fine, and then look 8 hours later and feel like an idiot?? but, i digress.

the photographer appears to be filling in newly edited pictures in the middle of the set. that makes it very difficult to find the more recent additions. perhaps i should wait until they are done with all of them before i look through the whole series again.

bikeygirl
Participant
#

Here Melange, in all your glory!!!! :D

melange396
Participant
#

hah! with my wife becky and awesome riding partner tricia! thats from your private stock, eh? i see no motion artifacts — maybe you should be the ms150 staff photographer.

bikeygirl
Participant
#

Yes -pic is from my private stock!

I don’t think I would want to photograph that event -SO many people to papparazzi around!

stefb
Participant
#

I wanted to photobomb this picture but I didn’t.

melange396
Participant
#

you shoulda

stefb
Participant
#

Next time!

rzod
Participant
#

Speaking of photobombs:

Had I know the photog was there, I totally would have bombed this. I was too distracted by my own euphoria at finishing this ride.

sew
Participant
#

@rzod…I wish you had since those are my coworkers. How great that would have been!

joeframbach
Participant
#

Hey sew, I worked at Muriel for a few years. Good shot of Bob, George, and Tom there. The other guys I don’t know, they’re from the mill.

P-Rob
Participant
#

I had some knobby tire comfort bikes in the supeR SAG mobile. None comfortable for those riders. I’ll have you know that I.was tempted to tap at least one of those kegs early. Ms Lifesaver socks just did something special for me. I will ride again next year, but then I will be sure to carry an extra cold 6 for ‘her”!

P-Rob
Participant
#

I had some knobby tire comfort bikes in the supeR SAG mobile. None comfortable for those riders. I’ll have you know that I.was tempted to tap at least one of those kegs early. Ms Lifesaver socks just did something special for me. I will ride again next year, but then I will be sure to carry an extra cold 6 for ‘her”!

sew
Participant
#

robjdlc
Participant
#

Took me a minute, but hey! Photos!

MS150 2012-1.jpg

stefb
Participant
#

bootay. Was gonna get closer but i feared a fast sit up into my bum.

melange396
Participant
#

the official photographer has finally uploaded all of his pics too… so you dont have to scroll up:

http://buckeyes.smugmug.com/Events/MS-150-Escape-to-the-Lake-2012

stefb
Participant
#

rob’s photos are better.

melange396
Participant
#

yeah. they load faster, too. im only featured in one of them as a leg, though. i want an action shot

Greasefoot
Participant
#

2:56 p.m.

Now I know why this keg was all foam

CPollack
Participant
#

Oh thank god that’s the first photo everyone sees. For a second i thought it’d be embarassing.Haha.

stefb
Participant
#

I should be but I am not haha. I have problems.

← Back to Forums

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login.

Supported by