neilmd
#

Hard people.

stefb
Participant
#

Do we have official results?
We started at 5:15am (aka Pittsburgh time):

Gavin and Brett were first at what time? Congrats dudes. Impressive.

The guy training for RAAM got there like 2 minutes before me (he and I got on the trail at slightly different spots.. For real, the old file I have seemed to have had us go in circles.. Should have checked updated files). Paul? Man, I rode many miles with him and I am still derpy.

I got in at 1:16PM

who else? I see hashtags on different social media sites, but I can’t put them together.

Dan B counted nearly 40 people starting. 40. Wow.

Great job everyone. Even with dry weather and great GAP conditions, the race is tough.

punchcard
#

I finished at 3:11 pm. Stopped at 3am when it got too cold my soft self.

Congrats Gavin and Brett!

-Paul

ericf
Participant
#

Jonawebb wrote “First male finishers: Gavin & Brett
First female finisher: Stefb”

Congratulations to Gavin, Brett, and Stef B, as well as all of the participants.

punchcard
#

Sarah and Tom finished at 3:20 pm Saturday.

I had the official start time at 5:15am.

stefb
Participant
#

http://stefannburch.blogspot.com/2015/04/2015-crush-commonwealth-now-with-less.html

this may or may not make sense, and it may contain many errors, both factual and grammatical

Gerry Durishan
Participant
#

Sunday 4:00 AM Total Time: 46:45
Gerry Durishan
John Maletta
Suz Falvey

stefb
Participant
#

So did all of the ladies make it in? There were 5 that started?

punchcard
#

@stefb I didn’t see Erica from Manhattan post anything. She was very strong on day 1

Also haven’t seen anything from the two younger guys from Pittsburgh that were the first ones into chambersburg (I think)

purpleburley
#

Erica finished Saturday evening around 40 hrs. http://iconosquare.com/p/971313160414190174_1286507453

Shawn
Participant
#

10:09am Sunday for me. Fell short of my goals, but improved 10 hours over last year and hit my first ever double centruy within a 24 hour period. Hopefully, I won the “over 220lb” division!

stefb
Participant
#

Awesome time improvement, shawn.
I am pretty sure I was the heaviest female there at 150. Actually, I am sure I weigh more than some of the guys who rode. I consider it fuel reserve hahah.

StuInMcCandless
Participant
#

Sarah and Noah ran into trouble. I don’t think they finished.

Mick
Participant
#

My jaw drops just thinking about any of you guys.

eyj
#

I (Erica from Manhattan) finished at 8:48 Saturday, just behind Nick and Bob, after a much-needed 6 hour sleep stop in Chambersburg and some bonus miles in Lancaster County.
Big thanks to many, many kind people, including Gavin, Doug, Paul, Sarah and Tom, and some others whose names I was too wiped to remember.
What a ride!

eMcK
Participant
#

Thanks to Stef, I updated the website with finishing times. Commenting should work again as well.

2015 Results – Updated!

← Back to Forums

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login.

Supported by