← Back to Forums
– 2x fixed gear rear wheels. 1 has good hub
1 has good rim. good hub is redline. good
rim is IRD or something
-26″ nukeproof mtb wheels. these were awesome
in the 90’s. not the 90s anymore. back hub is
f’ed. rest is good.
– 19″ schwinn Moab MTB frame only. aluminum
– FSA Rd 400 front wheel. This was run over
by a truck. hub is great.
– Mavic open pro rim. i dont know where
this came from. might be great or junk.
– 700c 105 hub on cxp21(?) rim – 5 dollars
– 700c ultegra hub on mavic cxp 33 – 20$
– like 69 pairs of ritchey handle bars and
stems. all wcs.
412. 296. 0466 text dont call
Pink Schwinn mirada from kraynicks iit was 50 bucks I’ll sell it with fenders for $25. With full fenders
Brand-new surly track cog 17 tooth silver
I’ll take that ultegra hub/mavic cxp33 and the fixed gear wheels if you can hold onto them a few days.
I may be interested in that 17t cog. Attn cburch?
I could use the 26″ wheels & can pick up tomorrow night.
I guess we don’t need that cog after all.
If Nick doesn’t take those fixed gear wheels I will.
the handle bars –
Mountain or road style?
if they are mountain style – I would be interested in 2 pairs, and probably stems too.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login.
Sign up for our newsletter