I’m cleaning out the parts bin. I’ll accept reasonable offers for the stuff below.
* Campagnolo Centaur compact double crankset. 170mm arms, with 50/34 rings. These cranks have several seasons of use in them, with some wear and scrapes on the arms. They require a special Campy BB (go figure!). I have one, but it has several seasons under its belt, too, and though it requires a special tool for installation, it is a bit scraped up since I just used a pair of pliers.
* Kona MTB riser bars. Black. Slight use. A bit of sweep. Uncut.
* Surly Tuggnut. Looks like new.
* Carraddice saddlebag adapter. This doo-dad attaches to a saddle without bag loops so you can attach a Carraddice-style bag.
* Shimano road SPD pedals with cleats. These are Look-style pedals and cleats. Cleats are in pretty good condition and the pedals are HOT PINK.