I’m actually committed to selling the bike this time. Here’s the round up:
* 56cm Grey Surly Steamroller frame and fork.
* Nashbar/Formula hubs (rear is double-fixed and both sides have lockrings) laced to 32 hole Sun CR-18 rims.
* Shimano 105 cranks, Shimano BB, KMC Z chain, Surly 19 tooth sprocket, 42 tooth generic chainring (I can swap out the Surly for a 17 tooth EAI sprocket, too). Chain is 1/8″.
* Vittoria Randonneur tires (28mm) with plenty of life in them.
* Shimano 600 front caliper with Koolstop Salmon pads.
* SKS P-35 mudguards with mudflap on the front.
There are some options for the cockpit. Currently, I’m running Origin 8 Gary bars (flared drops) with a really hi-rise stem and Tektro road levers. I also also a more standard road stem and a set of Nitto MTB riser bars that I could install (with an MTB brake lever). The choice is yours.
The seatpost is currently stuck, but I have taken absolutely no measures to un-stick it. I’m guessing it wouldn’t take much to remove it.
I’ve applied frame-saver several times (including when the frame was brand new). It’s been an everyday commuter for five years, so don’t expect the paint to be perfect, but the bike has never been stored outside, and is regularly overhauled.