No, I’m not selling Grant Petersen…just some of my stuff.
* Sturmey Archer AW (3 speed) hub-ed rear wheel. The hub is 1973 vintage, I think, and in working order. It is a little loosey goosey when you start pedaling, and I’ve yet to determine if this is just how SA hubs are. Either way, it works just fine. Laced to a Sun CR-18 rim with 36 spokes. It includes a trigger shifter and cable. The trigger was found at Free Ride, so it’s most definitely well used, but again, it still works well. 19 tooth sprocket.
$80 OBO (and I’ll include a bottle Phil’s Oil to keep it ticking) SOLD
* Nitto Albatross bar (Cr-Mo model). Well used, but in good condition. $25. SOLD
* Suntour Power Ratchet Bar Cons: Friction only bar end shifters. As far as bar cons go, these are pretty sweet. $25. SOLD
* Tektro Linear Pull Brake Levers (MTB): Tektro’s basic model that can be used with just about any brake type (except hydraulic discs, duh). Nearly new. $20.
Stuff I’d consider for trade:
* Road calipers (just the calipers)
* Drop bars, especially anything with a bit of flare (like Salsa Bell Laps or, even better, Midges or Origin 8s).
Email bjanaszek/gmail. Photos available upon request, or stop by my house in Morningside to check things out.